Ducati M696, 09-15
The smaller power strokes, lower gearing and importantly, price make it one of the best Ducati choices if "in town" driving is a primary use. There were lots of then sold in San Francisco - The M750 has enough power and smoothness to be happy on the backroads, too.
Ducati trackday tuning available.
Nemesis ECU Tuning
While the peak hp improvement numbers are what
people "look at", the biggest difference in EC997 dyno tuning (over
simplistic Dynojet dyno tuning) is that with the EC997's low inertia
and the realtime HP readout, we can adjust the fueling at part
throttle cruise, fuel and ignition to what the engine actually
"wants", rather than tuning to a so-called "AFR" that it's "supposed
With the proven philosophy of "tuning to Best Power and Engine Smoothness" and experience with over 30 different FI tuning programs, we can make just about every bike run better than "AFR" tuning and can definitely make better custom maps than simply dropping in a "pre-mapped" DP ECU.
With Tuneboy Software and Nemesis or Microtec
ECU's, you can buy that non-Ducati exhaust system and eliminate the
need for the DP ECU.
Factorini Provente Microbearing Shift Kit - quicker shifting and
virtually eliminate missed shifts. |
Combine the Shift Kit and the Lightweight Centering Spring for the ultimate.
Hybrid Ceramic MicroBearing F-Pro Detent Arm and F-Pro spring. Does not include clutch cover gasket.
right under the clutch
replaces 45520031A and 45520181A arm
Lightweight Shift Centering Spring
Click Here to buy
Just rode bike awesome shifting, smooth, smooth smooth
Lightweight Shift Centering Spring
For when you decide that you want lighter feeling shift lever action for better feel.
A lighter foot shift pressure is less unsettling.
Decreases lever effort required to make a shift.
Makes foot shift pressure more like other sportbikes.
Since you are not having to push so hard to move the lever, it's easier to find neutral.
Like your rearsets? But, no matter how you lube, shim, adjust the arcs, angles and lengths, it's still annoyingly stiff to shift?
1. Drain the oil.
|Additional Parts required
1 new clutch cover gasket
(gasket not supplied at this time)
Ducati Service Manual
Air or electric 1/2" impact wrench
2. Remove the screws and the clutch cover.
3. Cover the passageway that leads to the oil sump. If you don't cover the passageway, youwill drop pieces of the shift mechanism down there when removing and installing.
4. Remove the clutch spring bolts, then the outer cover and clutch plates. Keep clutch plates in order.
|Remove the clutch plates - keep in order.|
5. Bend back the lock washer on the clutch basket mounting 32mm nut and remove the nut and locking plate.
You will need a 1/2" air or electric impact gun. Then remove the clutch basket.
6. Locate the shift detent mechanism.
|Stock arm and spring on the left and F-Pro Microbearing Detent Arm and F-Pro spring on right.|
7. Replace the original detent spring and detent
arm with the new FACTORY heavy duty replacement spring and laser cut
microbearing detent arm.
8. While preventing the output shaft (the countershaft sprocket) from turning, slowly turn the clutch shaft and shift through the gears to verify correct installation. GO THROUGH ALL GEARS - UP AND DOWN! You will have to turn the clutch shaft to allow the dogs and slots to line up and complete the shift.
9. The shift action should be slightly firmer and much quicker.
10. If it doesn't feel right, IT ISN'T!! and it won't fix itself after you ride it. RECHECK YOUR WORK.
11. If in doubt, call us !!! We are here to support you.
12. Reinstall the clutch and plates. Replace the clock washer - Replace the clutch nut, torque to 184 ftlbs.
Relock the lock washer for the clutch basket mounting nut.
13. Remove the covering from the passageway to the oil sump.
13a. Replace the outer clutch pressure plate and screws.
14. Clean the clutch cover gasket surface and replace the cover, using a new gasket.
15. Replace the oil! Use a QUALITY oil. If available, try Bardahl Semi Synthetic.
16. Test ride. If the transmission doesn't shift correctly, you skipped instruction # 10.
17. Enjoy the new, crisp shift action and experience the same superior FACTORY PRO performance that national championship winners experience.
|Absolutely NO carb parts sold in California.|
New and improved
Finally - Quick, easy, cost effective
with no expensive "add-on boxes"
fax 415 492-8803
Support /Tech SECTION
And most importantly
This Tuning Site has been visited by
www.digits.net - the oldest counting service on the web
Flight Training - train with AMA race winner Todd Harrington.
The Harringtons own American Flyers, one of the most established flight training facilities in the USA - 8 locations -
Train to Win
The Rich Oliver
Mystery School will help you discover your hidden inner strength.
It will challenge you. It will teach you a new way of thinking and a new way of riding. You can take your riding to an exciting new level!
We use a variety of proven drills and training techniques.
Practicing these techniques with our Yamaha dirt track trainers will enhance your abilities both on the track or the street.
It doesn't matter what you ride or race, the Rich Oliver Mystery School improves everyone's skill level and mindset!
Book a sightseeing flight over the Wine Country
or a Kamikaze aerobatic flight or a biplane flight over famous
the Golden Gate Bridge and the San Francisco Bay for one or two during
the spring and get a free souvenir t shirt!
707 938 2444
Make your next tour Unforgettable, Affordable and Exotic.
Superbike Tours Thailand - See you there.
|The extension of the laboratory
for engines of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology was completed
in about 1935. Its architect was Rudolf Otto Salvisberg (1882-1940).
He had a successful career in Berlin but returned to Switzerland after
the advent of the Nazis. His architectural style was somewhat similar
to that of Erich Mendelsohn. The staircase of the laboratory is in normal
use but well preserved.
Edited to the tunes of Chemical Residue by Herbie Hancock.
Artisan Crafted Fine Cheeses â€“ Since 1865 - Specializing in Handmade Brie & Camembert
|Marin French Cheese Co., also known as The Cheese Factory and Rouge et Noir is not just the oldest cheese manufacturer in the country, but a vacationers and day trippers destination as well as a unique part of American History. Located north of San Francisco, east of Napa County, west of Pt. Reyes and Olema and south of Sonoma County, Marin French has produced hand crafted Artisan soft ripened cheese since 1865. Rouge et Noir cheeses are similar to French and European varieties but reflect the characteristics of Northern California, producing it's own regional style.|