The Factory Pro
Teka SFI 2 Suzuki Tuning System
2008, October 11, 900pm (existing backorders will
be filled first, later next week))
(link to original Teka SFI page)
The most cost effective Suzuki tuning system
Available as a "Full Package" with TPS read out,
Battery Pack and 1 MMT Memory Module Tuner
(pn: TEKA-SFI-2-AA )
"Bare Bones" Teka SFI.
Teka SFI 2 tuning reprogrammer
Pull the seat, connect
the SFI 2, make tuning changes, remove the SFI 2. Done.
Built on the success of the original
Factory Pro Teka SFI, this is the new and improved SFI 2 tuner's tool.
pn: TEKA-SFI-2-PGM Bare Bones Teka SFI 2
- The rugged, pocket sized Factory Pro SFI 2 tuner is a valuable
tool that allows stealthy retuning of the stock Suzuki ECU (no permanent add-on
boxes to the bike required)
- Works on 16 bit and 32 bit street Suzuki's, 1998 till at least
2008. Wide, cost effective range of usage.
- Tunes in REALTIME.
- No mandatory additional cost for "tuning boxes" to the bike
- Stores last used tuning settings internally.
- Tunes idle settings - on all or each individual cylinder
for best idle and cleanest running cruise.
- Can reset bike's ECU back to "zero" values, to easily get
back to stock ECU settings.
- Improved "all on one screen" throttle tuning ranges - we've
increased the screen size and improved the screen resolution from the original
- New Backlight screen feature - you can even tune in the dark.
- Designed to tune typical "pipe, air filter, stacks, ignition advancer"
bikes. Engine modified bikes, or bikes with "the secondaries removed" will
develop "mixture humps" that may require a "mappable" device.
Teka SFI 2 Professional Tuner's Kit
(w/ case, 1 MMT Module, TPS harness, Battery Pack)
additional MMT modules available
- Best for professional race
and cost effective dealership use.
- 1 Teka SFI 2 tuner tool w/ TPS and MMT support
- 1 Universal TPS Harness
- 1 starter MMT Memory Module
Tuner (additional units available below)
- 1 Battery Pack (for use in
universal TPS and remote MMT module tuning)
- 1 foam lined storage case
- $895 / Teka SFI w/ above accessories with
(the BEST deal)
Teka SFI 2 "bare bones" tuner only
(with case but w/ no accessories)
pn: TEKA-SFI-2-PGM Bare Bones
optional MMT module available
$695 / bare SFI 2 tuner with case only
- 1 Teka SFI 2 tuner tool only
(works like the original SFI)
- Great for private use
- does not do TPS or enhanced TH % resolution w/o
- 1 foam lined storage case
spn: TEKA-SFI-2-PGM Bare Bone
Memory Module Tuner
To allow user incremental tuneability after tuning with the SFI 2.
Program the MMT - plug it into the bike and have 10 screwdriver
adjustable positions of richer and leaner + a position for "all
Always easy to return to the unmodified SFI tuned map if confused!
To activate the Throttle Position readout on the SFI 2 screen - You can see
TH% when tuning.
UPGRADE TO TPS REAOUT for SFI 2
To allow remote tuning of the MMT Memory Module Tuner (without a
Teka SFI 2 "Advanced Mode" additional features include
(accessible when used with the MMT Memory Module Tuner and,
optionally, the TPS harness )
Teka SFI 2 Universal TPS opening reader
- Displays REALTIME Throttle position display for improved
tuning accuracy in tuning in Advanced mode (requires Teka SFI 2 TPS harness)
- Enhanced Throttle position resolution as compared to earlier
model Teka SFI (requires MMT Memory Module Tuner installation)
- Optional Auto select Throttle Position Tuning ranges, based
on % throttle opening for easier part throttle tuning (requires Teka SFI 2 TPS
- Manual select Throttle Position Tuning range, based on %
- Improved "Reset to factory Zero Settings" menu selection
- Reads out MMT tuning settings that are in the ECU (requires
MMT Memory Module Tuner installation)
- 10 user Tweakable tuning settings on the
MMT Memory Module Tuner for fine tuning.
- "5" = the installed tuned mapping - "5" is the "normal"
- "6" = slightly richer than the tuned map, "7" slightly
richer than "6', up to "9".
- "4" = slightly leaner than the tuned map, "3" slightly
leaner than "4", down to "1".
- "0" = all to "zero", stock ECU setting.
- Change" 0-9" with a small screwdriver.
- Realtime running changes for instant feedback.
- All switched adjustments are easily reversible and repeatable.
- New Backlight screen feature - you can even tune in the
(advanced SFI 2 mode - requires TPS harness and hookup))
works on.50-5 / .5-12 vdc TPS or similar potentiometers
- Auto Ranging TPS calibration (similar to joystick calibration).
- Auto polarity switching for easy TPS wire hookup (you can't hook it up
- Large Throttle % digits for easy viewing.
- Protected up to 12 vdc (most all TPS's are only 5 vdc).
- Works on most all carbed or EFI systems that have a TPS.
- Can be used as a "tester" to monitor "EXUP", "SET" or similar exhaust
system valve operation.
- Can be used to monitor throttle body "secondary butterfly" operation.
- Can work with many modern 0-5 or 0-12 vdc sensors, as in pressure, coolant,
gear shift location.
- Can be used as a .5-12 vdc voltmeter and TPS setting aid.
- Very useful for troubleshooting warranty and transient drivability problems that
occur at "some throttle position" while riding.
- The Teka SFI 2 Suzuki Fuel Injection tuner works on:
- gsxr 600, 01-10
- gsxr 750, 98-10
- gsxr1000, 01-10
- gsx1300r Busa, all years
- B King, 08-11
- sv650, 03-12
- sv1000, all years
- TL1000r, all years
- TL1000s, all years
- DL650 and 1000, all years
- Boulevards, all years
- M109r / C109r (works GREAT on 109's!) and many other street Suzuki's